- Current complex orebodies – technical
- Defining and understanding complexity as it applies to the entire mining life cycle
- Meeting future challenges
- Social and environmental challenges and solutions
- Standards and expectations – the changing landscape of acceptable practice
- Transformative technologies to open up new extractive possibilities
Strategic thinking about long-term ‘above ground’ orebody complex...
The ‘in ground’ complexity of an orebody is nothing compared to the ‘above-ground’ complexity which involves interlocking unpredictable and undefinable socio-political, geopolitical, environmental, economic and technological challenges, in addition to…